Waters Edge Engineering Ltd. is a unique engineering consulting firm specializing in waterfront projects, wave and sediment transport processes and innovative shore protection design.
Based in Kelowna, on Okanagan Lake in the Interior BC.
New Website – more content and project photos coming soon!
Working on the waterfront is a complex process with many permits and regulatory constraints that most people do not understand. Guidance at the earliest stages of a project provides the best value and costs little. Waters Edge can assist in every stage of a project from the procurement process (pre-studies or generating terms of reference for a RFP) through planning and design to construction inspection services. Waters Edge brings quality, value and innovation to any waterfront project.
Examples of projects we can assist you with:
- Waterfront parks
- Marina development, siting and navigational requirements
- Dock, pier or wharf for public or private use
- Breakwater, groyne or other wave attenuation
- Sediment transport assessments and prescriptions
- Erosion and scour prevention
- Beach retention
- Bank protection, with many innovative options
- Shoreline enhancement, including bio-engineering
- Stormwater management plan
We look forward to working with you on your next waterfront project!